Our expert technicians are happy to come out to your location and provide a complimentary inspection and audit of your home cooling and heating setup. Safety is a large part of our commitment. We go above and beyond the traditional industry standard 21 point safety inspection to ensure that your units are leak free, efficient and safe.
Benefits of having your HVAC units inspected
There are many ways in which homeowners can benefit from regular inspections on their HVAC units. The biggest thing is that maintenance on your home heating and cooling system is a lot like maintaining your car. If given the proper car and attention you are going to get the largest return for your dollar and add years to the expected life of these units. We highly recommend a yearly inspection and cleaning by an hvac technician, especially when the main season change from hot to cold.
21 Point AC Inspection
- Addressing any special concerns about the unit
- Inspect the condenser for any type of damage
- Fasten any loose connections
- Check proper voltage on the condenser
- Check and replace or clean the filters
- Look at thermostat for properly wiring and installation